Travel Term & Conditions
Adventure Exodus Pvt. Ltd. is a company registered in Nepal and accepts your bookings under the following terms and conditions :
Please read our terms and conditions before booking any trips with us. Your submission of booking form means you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms and Conditions as well as the cancellation policy and certain limitations of liability. Both parties agree to these Terms and Conditions to resolve any legal or other disputes that may arise during the trip. Adventure Exodus Pvt Ltd hereafter will be referred as “The Company” & travelers as “Clients” or “You” and “Trip” refers to any holiday packages or travel services you buy with us.
I. Booking any Trips:
You are required to pay 30% of total amount in advance along with your passport copy to book any trip to Nepal, Bhutan & Tibet. The remaining balance of your trip should be paid in our first meeting before departure of the trip. Your passport copy/copies are essential to us for reservation of the flight Ticket, Hotel Accommodation and trekking permit process.
2. How to pay your deposit
After confirmation you will receive by mail the booking form with all the details for the payment of the deposit. The deposit will be sent by transfert to our bank. When we will receive the money we will send you the final invoice with the balance to pay. The balance will be paid at your arrival in Kathmandu.
You can pay your deposit either by bank transfer in the following bank :
- Paying Bank : Mega Bank Nepal Ltd.
- Bank Branch : Thamel, Kathmandu – Nepal
- A / C Name : Adventure Exodus Pvt.Ltd.
- A/C No. : 0570010106979
- Swift code : MBNLNPKA
- Beneficiary Contact : +977 – 9851048101
Prices are correct as per indicated in our emails but company reserves the right to alter the price if there significant change on local exchange rates, internal flights, TAX etc.
4. Amendments on Booking:
We are flexible on making amendment to any trip. We do our best to accommodate your amendments but we will not be responsible for any inconvenient caused by it and for any additional costs that need for the amendments.
5. Booking Transfer:
You can transfer the confirm booking to another different trip or even to other person in case of your non participation on the trip. We do our best to accommodate your transfers, but you will be responsible for any additional costs need for the transfers.
6. Cancellation and Refunds:
Trips canceled by the client: – The following cancellation charge will be applied for the cancellation of the trip.
1. The cancellation charge will be 20 % (Non-Refundable) if you cancel the trip before 30 days of your trip departure.
2. The cancellation charge will be 45 % if you cancel the trip before 15 / 20 days of your trip departure.
3. The cancellation charge will be 100 % if you cancel the trip before 10 or less days of your trip departure.
Please Note that:
- Cancellation policy for Bhutan and Tibet trips will be different. Please contact us to know in details.
- Your trip may be extended in our mutual understanding without any cancellation charge.
- You are expected to inform us before two weeks of your departure date to postpone your trip.
- You need to pay the increased amount if the cost of the trip increased due to increment on the Local stuff; flight, TAX used in the Trip. Trip cancels by the Company.
- You will get full refund if we cancel your trip.
- On the other hand, if the trip has to be canceled due to different circumstances out of our control like political unrest, civil war and different unpredictable circumstances, you will get the refund after deducting the trip procedure amount on your deposit.
- In case of journey broken of early return upon client’s own wish or causes, we shall not be liable to any refund of the days not used.
- Clients have to pay for the hotel or any extra costs incurred after leaving the itinerary.
7. Medical conditions and other special requirements: – You are supposed to consult with your physician before booking any trip with The Company that requires a level of physical fitness. The company is supposed to be notified if the clients have any physical disabilities that may cause disability to join the trip. If the company is not pre-informed about such condition that results in cancellation will result in 100% cancellation fees to the Client. Some of the trips are not suitable for some clients due to age factor, pregnancy, physical or mental condition. The company is supposed to be informed about these factors in advance before booking any trips.
8. Travel insurance: – The company always recommends to have valid travel insurance that cover accidents, injury, illness, emergency helicopter evacuation, air ambulance services, death medical expenses,personal liability, trip cancellation and personal effects. Clients are supposed to submit the insurance copy before taking part in the trip. The company reserves the rights to cancel or suspense your participation on any trips if the clients will not be able to show the right related travel insurance copy before trip departure.
9. Risk and responsibility : – The itinerary is an indication of what the group should accomplish, not a contractual obligation. Changes may be made because of weather, flight cancellations, strike, sickness or other foreseeable circumstances. No refunds will be made in such of cases, however we try to provide suitable alternatives which will be decided upon mutual agreement.
Try to anticipate enough time to make up for this kind of problem.
10. Passport and Visa: – All clients are supposed to travel with valid passport and entry visa as suitable for your trip.
11. Travel with children: – All children below 16 years old are supposed to travel with their legal guardians. Please contact our Team for more info.
12. Flight delayed or cancellation: – Domestic flights in Nepal might get delayed by few hours or even may be cancelled for one and more days because of poor visibility, bad weather or technical problems.? There might be delay or cancellation of flights even in the good seasons. Always expect the unexpected weather in the mountains. Please note that you will not get any refund on such cases and you have to bear all your expenses if you have to stay at local places because of cancellation of the flights or delayed on the flights.
13. Complaints: – Clients any complains about the trip should be informed to guide/Leader or our head office at Kathmandu from the spot to take appropriate action and do our best to improve the situation as early as possible. Waiting till the end of the trip to complain might ruin your trip. We are always ready to listen to your complains even after your trip completion to improve our service level and satisfaction of the clients.
14. Guides/Leader: – Adventure Exodus’s guides and leader are fully authorized to suspense any traveler from the group if his behavior or activities seems to be suspicious, illegal and might harm to other group member. The company will not provide any refund on such cases.
15. Updates of Terms & Conditions: – Adventure Exodus reserves the right to update and change the above mentioned terms and conditions at anytime. Clients are supposed to be updated with any changes. The current version of terms and conditions will always be found on the website.
Thank you !!!