Tsho Rolpa is one of the biggest glacial lakes in Nepal. Located at an altitude of 4,580 meters. This region is located between Langtang range and Everest range and the side of both Mt. Langtang and Mt. Everest are the highpoints of this trek. The trekkers will be rewarded with the delightful view of magnificent Mt. Gaurishankar. The route is near by the Tibet border side so that one can know a little about Tibetan culture too. This area is mostly used by Buddhist people However, we can also see the Brahmin, Chhetri, Tamang and Sherpa villages and theirs lifestyle.
Our company provide Tsho Rolpa Lake Trek package for 20 days trip. Our journey starts from Dolakha from where you take a bumpy ride through winding road and beautiful landscapes towards Gongur Khola. Next day you head for Chyochyot which is the gateway to Simi Gaon, a Sherpa village high up on the mountainside of alpine forests and rocky terrains. You will be fascinated by the beautiful landscapes and gurgling streams. We should keep an eye out for leeches as they are everywhere on the track. Lastly, you reach Dongang which is at the altitude of 2800 meters. The beautiful blue spot of ice-cold water sparkles like a charm in the middle of the panoramic snowy mountains. The sight is enough to make you forget your days of exhaustion. On the slope of Rolwaling Peak itself, the famous British mountaineer, Eric Shipton, first photographed Yeti footprints in 1951. The lake itself is located in the Rolwaling Valley which one of the seven hidden valleys where the Yeti is said to live! Though it is highly doubtful to meet a Yeti on the track, there are interesting terraced fields, fast-flowing rivers, forests and two great glaciers to see as well as the splendid glacier lake of Tsho Rolpa.
We also visit Great monastery called Bigu Gompa. There are more than 300 nuns. Two festivals are celebrated in a year in this place like Mani Rimdu in Tenngboche Gompa in Khumbu region. In Sherpa Language, Biku means “Seed”. There is Sherpa village from where spectacular view of Gaurishankar (7,145m), Melungtse (7,181m) and other massifs, beautifu landscapes; the village of Beding (3,690m) and monastery, the village of Na (4,183m), Tsho Rolpa Lake are the main attractions.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All Camping and kitchen materials.
- Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Oxygen gas in case,
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking stick.
- Potter bag ( Luggage)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|