Rolwaling Kalinchowk Trek is recently approved trekking route and also known very less frequented area where you can see panoramic Himalayan views. From Kathmandu you drive via Barahbise to Kharidhunga. You can start your trek from this point. Rolwaling Kalinchowk trekking take to you heart of the Rolwaling Himalayan range. A good view of the mountains and Sun Koshi River can also be enjoyed and experienced in this trek package.
You will come across some villages populated mainly by Tamangs, Sherpas and Brahmins. You can also see few monasteries and temples. Later we reach to the highest elevation point of Kalinchowk (3579 m.) from where you can get a scenic view of Annapurna, Lamjung, Manaslu, Ganesh Himal, Shisha Pangma, Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Jugal Himal, Amabamori, Gauri Shandker and Namburi Himal to name a few. There is also a significant temple of Hindu called Kali Temple. Two natural spring comes from this area which are called Sundhara and Tama and these are the main source of the two big rivers, the Sunkoshi and the Tama Koshi rivers. You can get the good view of the Kathmandu at night from Kalinchowk. The national flower of Nepal, rhododendron and the national bird of Nepal, the Pheasant (Danfe in native language) can also be seen in this area. While moving to Suspa, you can see a very rare community in Nepal called The Thami. Rowaling Kalinchowk trek ends at Jiri Bazar from which we travel back to country’s capital Kathmandu or you can go for the extension trek to Silung Trek at the same time. The trip duration is only 13 days with 5 to 6 hours of daily walking.
Rolwaling Kalinchowk Trek plan has been designed by professionals thornily and is well balanced. All the travel needs like food and lodging, guides and porters and transportation will be made beforehand. It will not only be an exploration trek of the region, but also cultural trek as you will be able to observe the unique and renowned culture and civilizations. Adventure Exodus Trekking Company is keen to provide you with best trekking experience with understanding and knowledge of society people living in Rolwaling Kalinchowk region.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All Camping and kitchen materials.
- Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Oxygen gas in case,
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking stick.
- Potter bag ( Luggage)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such an adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave the things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you-you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|