The Numbur Cheese Circuit trekking is one of the new trekking routes in Nepal which is suitable for all kinds of trekkers. The trial lies in the hilly district of Ramechap in eastern part of the country and is named after the alluring Mt. Numberchuli that stands tall at 6,959m elevation. It is known as cheese circuit trekking because the first ever Yak cheese factory in Nepal was established in this region in1957. The region falls under the Gauri Shankar Conservation area and is largely unexploited and is a budding trekking route with great potential. The trek route is famous for the picturesque view of the iconic villages and terrace farms, lush hills and soaring peaks. The region is very gratifying and naturally endowed with beauty as it connects two beautiful rivers Khimti and Likhu in the lap of Rowaling and Everest region. The trek is also a cultural trek in way because we will be able to observe and immerse the traditions and culture of the local people like Hyolmo, Tamang and Thamli which is worlds apart than the modern lifestyle of the cities.
The trek will provide splendid view of the north-central mountains like Jugal, Ganesh Himal, Langtang Lirung, Gauri Shankar, Ramdung and Numburchuli of course. Beautiful and pristine icy lakes, deep gorges, the subtropical vegetation, Likhu river glacier and beautiful rice fields enhance the experience of this trek to many levels. The trek is not very difficult and does not take very long, thus it is suitable for those who want to take a break from their hectic lives. The most suitable time for Numbur Cheese Circuit Trek is autumn (October and November) and spring (April and May). The months are selected on the parameters of climate and visibility. Winter months are not advised since there will be heavy snow fall.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All Camping and kitchen materials.
- Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Oxygen gas in case,
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking stick.
- Potter bag ( Luggage)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|