Tshum valley lies in the beautiful and historic district of Gorkha in western Nepal. The valley also known as Beyul Kyimolung is as mysterious as it’s beautiful. In the 8th century, Guru Rinpoche described the valley as a holy valley of bliss, and now 13 centuries later the valley has retained its mystic elements in all form. A trek to Tshum Valley will take you to the 7th heaven and leave you with beautiful memories to last a lifetime. The region was a restricted zone up until 2007 AD, thus till today it is still very isolated and remote, far from the chaos of modernity. It is suitable for trekkers who want to go to an unexploited and not commercialized trekking trial to watch the Himalayans and immerse in the beautiful ancient culture of people living in the region. During the trek we will trek through and explore two beautiful and far-flung villages of Chhekampar and Chumchet. In Tibetan language, the word Tshum means vivid and that is exactly how your experience will be. We will have splendid views of the northern mountains, specially Manaslu which is also the 8th highest peak in the world at elevation of 8,156m. We will also have equally captivating view of other towering satellite peaks such as Ganesh Himal to the South, Sringi Himal to the north, and Mount Himchuli and Buddha to the west. The Tshum valley trial provides just the right amount of adventure, fun, and thrill.
The region is one of the most restricted and monitored regions in Nepal because of its very close proximity with Tibet. To trek, trekkers must acquire a special permit from the government. The very old religious and archeological relics of the region are not exploited at all. The locals have claimed to have seen Yeti several times, so we might also have a sight of the mystic Himalayan animal if we are lucky along with other equally exotic animals like snow leopard and musk deer. The most suitable time for Tshum valley trek is in autumn (October and November) and spring (March and May). The itinerary can be designed to add new places, to extend or shorten the trek trip.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Oxygen gas in case,
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Sleeping bag (-20)
- Trekking stick.
- Potter bag ( Luggage)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu .
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|