Tshum valley-Manaslu trekking trial lies in the remote yet very beautiful region of Upper Manaslu in Gorkha district of north-western Nepal. The valley was a place for meditation monks and nuns for centuries and was described as the beautiful and holy valley of bliss by Guru Rinpoche. The region was previously a restricted region up until 2007 AD and due to the remote and far-flung nature it is still very isolated and it seems like the time has stood still here for many years. During the trek, we will hike uphill to explore two very remote yet beautiful and mysterious villages of Chumchet and Chekampar. In Tibetan, the word Tshum means vivid, and that is just how your trekking experience will be. The trekking route to Manaslu region was only opened to trekkers in 1992. Since then, the trek to the beautiful Himalayan region has become very popular as we will trek through the beautiful and varied landscapes, natural wonders and lush hills to reach near the tall peaks. Manaslu translates to Spirit Mountain in local language and it stands for the resilient and pacific deity for the locals.
We will have grand views of the northern mountains, specially Manaslu which is also the 8th highest peak in the world at elevation of 8,156m. We will also have equally captivating view of other towering satellite peaks such as Ganesh Himal to the South, Sringi Himal to the north, and Mount Himchuli and Buddha to the west. The Tshum valley trial provides just the right amount of adventure, fun, and thrill. In Tshum Valley, the soaring peaks look like they touch the sky in all directions. It is truly a magnificent sight to behold. We will also cross another enthralling pass Ngula Dhojhyang at elevation of 5,903m. In Tshum Valley, the soaring peaks look like they touch the sky in al direction. It is truly a magnificent sight to behold.
The most suitable time for Tshum valley trek is on (October and December ) and (March and May). The itinerary can be designed to add new places, to extend or shorten the trekking trip.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Oxygen gas in case,
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Sleeping bag (-20)
- Trekking stick.
- Potter bag ( Luggage)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|