Manaslu Larke Pass trekking is yet another popular trekking trial in the remote yet beautiful Manaslu region. The trek is short yet very amazing as we will have the opportunity have scenic view of the Manaslu peak and other equally mesmerizing satellite peaks in the Nepal-Tibet borde. We will also have the opportunity to cross the snowy Larke Pass at an elevation of 5,420m from where we will once again have a panoramic view of the western mountains that dominate the western skyline. The trekking route to Manaslu region was only opened to trekkers in 1992. Since then, the trek to the beautiful Himalayan region has become very popular as we will trek through the beautiful and varied landscapes, natural wonders and lush hills to reach near the tall peaks. Manaslu translates to Spirit Mountain in local language and it stands for the strong and pacific deity for the locals. The Manaslu Larke Pass trek is demanding but equally gratifying as we will trek in very close proximity to the mountains and glaciers, through the rocky hills and so on.
The trekking trail follows an earliest salt-trading route along the banks of the beautiful Budhi Gandaki River. Throughout the trekking route we will be able to have scenic view of 10 peaks over 6,500m. are visible, consisting a few over 7,000m. The highest elevation point reached along the trek route is the Larka La at an elevation of 5,235m. We will also trek through the Manaslu Conservation Area has been established with the main objective of attaining conservation of the beautiful and remote area. We may also have sighting of the rare and exotic animals like snow leopard, blue sheep, musk deer to name a few.
The most suitable time for the Manaslu Trek is autumn (October and November) and spring (April and May). The months chosen considering factors like climate and visibility. Our itinerary has been premeditated by a team of expert mountaineers and guides considering the factors such as acclimatization, climate, and visibility to make your trip a memorable one.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Oxygen gas in case,
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Sleeping bag (-20)
- Trekking stick.
- Potter bag ( Luggage)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|