Langtang Valley is the nearest Himalayan Region from Kathmandu valley, few hours drive from Kathmandu will take you to the beautiful Langtang region. Despite being very close to Kathmandu, the Langtang Region is as wild as any Tibetan highlands with idyllic rural landscape. Hence, Langtang valley is one of the most popular trekking route for those wishing a short trek from Kathmandu into the Himalayas influenced by Tibetan lifestyle. Moreover, accompanying with the varieties of rhododendrons, bamboo forests, majestic waterfalls and snow-capped Himalayas it makes the trek one of the most diverse treks nearby Kathmandu.
The 10 Days Langtang Valley Trek starts with a day’s bus ride from Kathmandu to Syabrubesi. We begin the walk from Syabrubesi. We head upward to Lama Hotel and Langtang village until we arrive at the famous Kianjing Gompa. After exploring the region, we trek the same route to Syabrubesi from where we drive back to Kathmandu. Langtang is one of the closest places from Kathmandu Valley where you could get to see huge snow-capped mountains and gorgeous glaciers.The starting point of the trekking will be Syabrubensi. From here we will follow the Langtang River to the east until we get to Kyanjin Gompa (3,880) with the overnight stay at one of the hotel here. Heading up a gentle slope, we pass along the dramatic ridges through local villages inhabited by Tibetans, Tamang and Sherpa people. Then we will come across the lush forest of Rhododendrons and oaks. There is another beautiful and popular trekking trial Langtang Gosainkunda trek on the optional of Langtang valley trek. This voyage takes you off the beaten track into the valley of a hardly untouched people. Few hours of a drive from Kathmandu will take you to the beautiful Langtang region. The whole Langtang valley is surrounded by Mount Langtang Lirung (7246m) that offers pine forest, rugged rock, swift mountain streams and snow-capped peaks.
Trek Duration : 13 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 3700m
Difficulty : Easy
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Private vehicle
Best Month : Sep – Dec & Feb – May
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Syabru Besi by private Bus/ Jeep (6 / 7h) 1503m.
Day 04: – Syabru Besi – Bambo (4 / 5h) 1970m.
Day 05: – Bambo – Ghora Tabela (4 / 5h) 3030m.
Day 06: – Ghora Tabela – Langtang (3 / 4h) 3430m.
Day 07: – Langtang – Kyangji Gompa (3 / 4h) 3830m.
Day 08: – Ascent to spectacular view point of Kyanji Ri (4773m) , spectacular view point.
Day 09: – Kyangji Gompa – Explore of the Langtang Lirung Glacier and back to Ghora Tabela (4 / 5h) 3030m.
Day 10: – Ghora Tabela – Syabru Besi (4 / 5h) 1503m.
Day 11: – Syabru Besi – Drive to Kathmandu by Bus / Jeep (6 / 7h) 1350m.
Day 12: – Rest and shopping day.
Day 13: – Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|