Langtang Gosaikunda Trek is a beautiful journey in Nepal through lush forests, old-fashioned villages, rich wildlife and amazing views of the splendid Himalayas. Langtang Gosaikunda trek combines the remote and spectacular valley of Langtang, with the high mountain lakes at Gosainkund. We visit the beautiful Langtang National park and then trek to the end of the valley to view the wonderful mountains views.
The valley was hugely affected by the great earthquake of 2015 but with quick restoration and reconstruction efforts. The area has been reopened for trekking. The relatively less trekked path of Langtang leads through landscape ranging from evergreen forests, strong streams and pouring waterfalls to sub-alpine grasslands. Trekkers can have the spectacular view of the central mountains, Langtang Lirung (7,246m) the tallest in the region, Gang Chhenpo (6388m), Lenpo Gang (7083m), Dorje Lakpa (6990m) among others. Legendary mountaineer Bill Tillman had said that Langtang was one of the world’s most beautiful valleys. To the valley’s south are the Chimse Danda ridge, crossed by Ganja La Pass at (5,122m) and splendid Jugal Himal ending in Dorje Lakpa. We hike over ancient oak and rhododendron forests, perfumed pine forests, rapid mountain streams and rocky landscape. We also enjoy wonderful sunrise and sunset views on green valleys and quiet fields.We experience and learn about the cheese factory in Kyanjin Gompa and the yak pastures surrounded by the snow capped mountains of Gosaikunda.
The most appropriate time for Langtang Gosainkunda trek is autumn (October and November) and spring (April and May). The months are chosen on the basis of climate and visibility. Winter months are not recommended since there is good chance of heavy snowfall. Team of professional and experienced mountaineers and guides helped us with coming up with the suitable trek plan with a proper evaluation of climate, and visibility. All the travel tools, equipment and basic needs like food and lodging, guides and porters and transportation will be provided by our company. It is also cultural trek rather than just adventure trek where you will be able to observe the exclusive and renowned culture and developments of communities and people of the region.
Trek Duration : 18 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 4610m.
Difficulty : Challenging
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Private vehicle
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Syabru Besi by private Bus/ Jeep (6 / 7h) 1503m.
Day 04: – Syabru Besi – Bambo (4 / 5h) 1970m.
Day 05: – Bambo – Ghora Tabela (4 / 5h) 3030m.
Day 06: – Ghora Tabela – Langtang (3 / 4h) 3430m.
Day 07: – Langtang – Kyangji Gompa (3 / 4h) 3830m
Day 08: – Ascent to spectacular view point of Kyanji Ri (4773m) spectacular view point.
Day 09: – Kyangji Gompa – Explore of the Langtang Lirung Glacier and back to Ghora Tabela (4 / 5h) 3030m.
Day 10: – Ghora Tabela – Thulo Syabru (4 / 5h) 2250m.
Day 11: – Thulo Syabru – Sing gompa (4 / 5h) 2970 m.
Day 12: – Sing Gompa – Gosainkunda (4 / 5h) 4160m.
Day 13: – Gosainkunda – Laurebina pass (4610m) Ghopte (6 / 7h) 3430m.
Day 14: – Ghopte – Tharepati (5 / 6h) 3530m.
Day 15: – Tharepati – Tarkegyang (5 / 6h) 2600m.
Day 16: – Tarkegyang – Sermathang (5 / 6h) 2590m.
Day 17: – Sermathang – Drive to Kathmandu (2 / 3h) 1350m.
Day 18: – Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|