Mount Kanchenjunga is located on the far eastern side of Nepal, close to the border with Sikkim, India. It is the 3rd highest mountain in the world with an elevation of 8586 meters. There are no restrictions or any kind of limitation for the trekkers rather than just undertaking mountaineering expeditions to see Kanchenjunga from Nepal. Special limited permits are needed to walk here as you cross conservation areas. Solo hiking is not allowed and local guides must be employed to obtain permits.
A trek to Kanchenjunga is an outstanding adventure into the heart of the Himalaya where mountain and valley is difficult to understand. The peaks are visible in the distance for days, floating like ships on a distant sea. Trekking does not get any better than this. Massive elegant peaks thrust up into the Himalayan blue, then suddenly the vast north wall of Kanchenjunga bursts into view, with grass spilling down the slope towards its base where there is Pangpema (5140m) which is one of Nepal’s most treasured sites. Kanchenjunga Conservation Area has an area of 2,035 SQ Km provides an opportunity to gaze at rich diversity of wildlife including snow leopard, Himalayan black bear, musk deer, red panda, Impheyan, pheasant, red-billed blue magpies and so on. We can see variety of landscapes, panoramic views of world highest Himalayas like Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, and Kanchenjunga, which helps to make the trek pleasing. The camping makes your expedition more amazing and satisfying throughout the journey. The villages tend to be more prosperous than elsewhere in Nepal. An easy way to make friends and understand the people is to join them for a heart-warming drink of hot tongba, the fermented millet drink of the East. We leave this region trek back to Taplejung, fly back to Biratnagar and onto Kathmandu.
Necessary equipment, tools and different basic needs like food, lodges, and other facilities of transportation, first aid kits, domestic fights, assistance guides and porters, trekking maps are provided by our company. Our experienced guides and skillful trekkers have committed towards making a suitable plan for this trek. We try our best to make your trek experience memorable throughout lifetime.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- All domestic flight tickets .
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Oxygen gas in case,
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking stick.
- Potter bag ( Luggage)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|