Mount Everest standing tall at the majestic height of 8,848m is truly the roof of the world. A trek to the base camp of Everest (5545m)is in the wish-list of every trekker and mountaineer in the world. We have come up with a true expedition style trekking experience to give you a truly memorable experience in your journey to the Himalayan paradise.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Kathmandu.
All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
Full insurance for staff during the trip.
Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu domestic flight tickets and airport tax .
First Aid Kit for staff.
Oxygen gas in case,
National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
Sleeping bag (-20)
Potter bag ( Luggage)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|