Jiri to Everest Base Camp is a classic and timeless trekking trial, a historic way to the roof of the world which was first successfully led by Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary in 1953 AD when they successfully completed the Mount Everest Expedition for the first time. Another alternative route to the Everest Base Camp (5.545m) is to take a scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. The beautiful valley of Jiri often known as the Switzerland is a magnificent valley in itself and home to a population of 16000. The 7 days route to from Jiri to the base of the highest peak in the world I lies 183kms north-east of the capital city, and has become one of the most famous and commercial route to reach the base camp.
Our package also includes sightseeing of the 7 historic World Heritage Sites in the Kathmandu Valley. The exploratory footpath journey to the basecamp starts from Jiri (1,905m) also known as the gateway to Everest. The lush green hills and immersive experience of the ancient Buddhist culture of the region topped by the scenic view of the eastern Himalayans that dominate the skyline makes this trekking trial an iconic one. From panoramic scenery from the distance to zoom-in touch experience, the Jiri to Everest Base Camp trek falls under the bucket list of every avid trekker and mountaineer in the world. The trekking trial traces through Dolakha, Ramechhap, and Solukhumbu which will allow trekkers to witness the beautiful hills and mountains, and indulge in the lifestyle and culture of the famed Sherpa people of the region. The people in the region follow Hinduism, Buddhism, and Kirant religion. As the elevation increases, we will trek through small but beautiful Sherpa settlements who have successfully accustomed to the life in mountains for many centuries. In this manner, the trek is not only a natural trek but also a cultural trek as we get to see the unique lifestyle and tradition of the predominant inhabitants of the region.
The package can be personalized to provide the clients’ need. We can add new places and new activities to augment your experience even further on your request. . If you long for more, you can lengthen from Cho-La Pass to Gokyo Valley or 3 High Passes. Whereas the most suitable time for the Everest Base Camp Trek is autumn (October and November) and spring (April and May). The months are elected on the base of climate and visibility. Our itinerary has been designed by a team of expert mountaineers and guides considering the factors such as acclimatization, climate, and visibility.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and briefings with tea and biscuits in Katmandu.
- All accommodation as BB in 4 star hotel.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- All domestic flight tickets and airport tax for Everest region and Jomsom only.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- Oxygen gas in case,
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Sleeping bag
- Trekking stick.
- Potter bag ( Luggage)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
- Personal equipment
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Duffel bag
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos
- Insurance policy copy
- Note book
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|