Gokyo Valley Trek route is an alternative to the commercial yet timeless route to the Everest Base Camp, to the beautiful Himalayans of the Everest region. The mystic Gokyo valley is famed for its beautiful 5 lakes. The emerald lakes are guarded by massive mountains in all direction and their reflections in the pristine lakes are a sight you need to see to believe. Another main highlight of the trek is the Gokyo Ri Peak at (5,357m). This is the best and the iconic viewpoint for Mt. Everest from where we can be able to rejoice 360 degree panoramic view of the Everest, Lhotse, Makalu, Cho Oyu, Nuptse, Pumori, Lingtren, Chola Peak, Machherma Peak, Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kusum Kangaru and other peaks that dominate the eastern skyline of the Himalayan country.We will cross the mystic Bhotekoshi valley and the enthralling Renjo La Pass at 4,790m which will further augment our experience as we can have splendid view of other peaks of the Khumbu region. We will also trek over the Ngozumpa Glacier, the biggest glacier in the region.
Trekkers will be also able to experience the unique lifestyle and traditions of primarily Buddhist Sherpa people in the region that are famed all over the world for their mountaineering abilities. We will also visit the historic monastery, the Tengboche Monastery (3,860m) the oldest monastery in the region and also the most well preserved. If you want to extend the trip, you can lengthen from Cho-La Pass to Kala Paththar or 3 High Passes. The most optimum time for the Gokyo Valley Trek is autumn (October and November) and spring (April and May). The months are chosen with consideration of factors like climate and visibility. Our itinerary has been made by a team of expert mountaineers and guides with years of experience and has considered the factors such as acclimatization, climate, and visibility.
Trek Duration : 15 Day
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 5373m
Difficulty : Moderate
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Private vehicle and flight
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Flight to Lukla (45m) and trek to Phakding (3 / 4h) 2640m.
Day 04: – Phakding – Namche Bazar (3 / 4h) 3440m.
Day 05: – Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar or Khumjung visit day.
Day 06: – Namche – Dole (5 / 6h) 4200m.
Day 07: – Dole – Machherma (4 / 5h) 4470m.
Day 08: – Machherma – Gokyo (3 / 4h) 4790m.
Day 09: – Early in the morning climb to the Gokyo Ri peak (2 / 3h) 5360m. back to Machherma (4470m)
Day 10: – Machherma – Namche Bazar (5 / 6h) 3440m.
Day 11: – Namche Bazzar – Phakding (4 / 5h) 2640m.
Day 12: – Phakding – Lukla (2 / 3h) 2840m.
Day 13: – Lukla – Flight kathmandu (30 /35m) 1350m and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 14: – Rest or shopping day.
Day 15: – Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|