Everest View Trekkin is true to its name. The shortest trekking trial in the region will leave you spellbound with magnificent view of the mountains and the scenery. The short tea-house trekking is suitable for family holidays because of its moderate difficulty level and short duration. The trekking trial will lead you all the way to halfway of the Everest Base Camp (5,545m) and allows you to have breathtaking view of the Everest along with other equally mesmerizing mountains from a low elevation.
The journey will begin from a flight to Lukla which lies at an elevation of 2,827m. From Lukla, we will hike towards Namche Bazaar which is also known as the gateway to Everest. From the unofficial capital of the Sherpas we will trek to Phakding and Marijo through the trial that leads to the mystic Dudh Koshi Valley. For the acclimatization, we will spend two days at Namche and explore the region. From there we will trek to Tengboche (3,860m). Tengboche is also the cultural hub of the region as it houses some of the oldest monasteries in the region. The trek upto Tengboche is known as Everest View trekking. From Tengboche, we can have beautiful panoramic view of Mt. Everest-8848m, Lhotse-8516m, Makalu-8463 and Chooyu-8153m) which are all 8000m and above. We will also have the view of the most beautiful peak in the region, Ama Dablam standing tall at 6,856m and also known as Matterhorn of Khumbu region. Tengboche region is very famous among photography enthusiast and is one of the best places in the region to take iconic pictures of the youngest mountains in the world. Also a trip to Syangboche will offer splendid views of other mountains of the Khumbu region.
The trek is not only a natural and adventure trek but also a cultural trek. Trekkers will be able to witness and experience the impressive civilization of Sherpa people in the severest of terrains in the world. Trekkers will be also able to practice the rich culture and tradition of primarily Buddhist people in the region.
Trek Duration : 10 Days
Walking Day : 4 / 5h
Max Altitude : 3500m
Difficulty : Easy
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Private vehicle and flight
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May.
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Flight to Lukla (45m) and trek to Phakding (3 / 4h) 2640m.
Day 04: – Phakding – Namche Bazar (3 / 4h) 3440m.
Day 05: – Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar or Khumjung visit day.
Day 06: – Namache – Tengboche (4 / 5h) 3860m.
Day 07: – Tyangboche – Manju (4 / 5h) 2835m.
Day 08: – Manju – Lukla (2 / 3h) 2840m.
Day 09: – Lukla – Flight kathmandu (40 /45m) 1350m and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 10: – Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|