Mount Everest standing tall at the majestic height of 8,848m is truly the roof of the world. A trek to the base camp of Everest (5,545m)is in the wish-list of every trekker and mountaineer in the world. We have come up with a true expedition style trekking experience to give you a truly memorable experience in your journey to the Himalayan paradise.
Our journey will begin from Kathmandu valley. The beautiful valley has 7 UNESCO world heritage sites which we will visit in span of 2 days. From Kathmandu we will take a flight to Lukla. Lukla is often known as the world’s most dangerous airport. Fromm there, we will travel to iconic Sherpa settlement of Namche Bazaar which is also known as the gateway to Everest. From there, we will trek through the beautiful Sherpa villages of Dingboche, Lobuche, Chukung, Tinnboche and Gorakshep. We will also trek to the very famous viewpoint of Kala Paththar as from here we can have splendid view of towering peaks that dominate the eastern skyline.
Along the route, from Kala Paththar and from the base camp we will have stunning view of Mt. Everest and other equally tall and magnificent peaks above 8,000m like Mt. Makalu (8,485m), Mt. Manaslu (8,163m), and Mt. Kanchenjunga (8,586m), Mt. Cho Oyu (8,188m) among others. We will also be able to cross enthralling passes at high altitude and walk over gignatic glaciers like the Ngozumpa glacier, the biggest in the region. We will also visit the historic monasteries in the region such as Tengboche and Dingboche which are at least a couple of hundred years old and are spectacularly well preserved. The trekking package can be customized in accordance with the clients’ need. We can add new places and enhance your experience even further on your request. . If you cannot seem to get enough, you can lengthen from Cho-La Pass to Gokyo Valley or 3 High Passes. Whereas the most suitable time for the Everest Base Camp Trek is autumn (October and November) and spring (April and May). The months chosen considering factors like climate and visibility. Our itinerary has been premeditated by a team of expert mountaineers and guides considering the factors such as acclimatization, climate, and visibility to make your trip a memorable one.
Trek Duration : 17 Days
Walking Day : 4 / 5 hour
Max Altitude : 5545m
Difficulty : Moderate
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Private vehicle and flight
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May.
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Flight to Lukla (35m) and trek to Phakding (3 / 4h) 2640m.
Day 04: – Phakding – Namche Bazar (3 / 4h) 3440m.
Day 05: – Acclimatization day at Namche Bazzar or Khumjung visit day.
Day 06: – Namache – Tengboche (4 / 5h) 3860m.
Day 07: – Tengboche – Dingboche (4 / 5h) 4350m.
Day 08: – Dingboche Acclimatization day.
Day 09: – Dingboche – Labuche (4 / 5h) 4910m.
Day 10: – Labuche – Goraksep (3 / 4h) 5170m.
Day 11: – Goraksep – Ascent to Kalapathar 5545m.early in the morning for the spectacular sun rise view on the Mt. Everest and all range and the Khumbu Glacier (2 / 3h) 5545m. Back to Pheriche (5 /6h) 4300m.
Day 12: – Pheriche – Namche (5/ 6h) 3440m.
Day 13: – Namche – Phakding (5 / 6h) 2640m.
Day 14: – Phakding – Lukla (2 / 3h) 2850m.
Day 15: – Lukla – Flight kathmandu (40 /45m) 1350m and Transfer to Hotel.
Day 16: – Rest or shopping day.
Day 17: – Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|