The beautiful Tilicho Lake is located in Manang district in the northwestern Himalayans of Nepal. The lake lies at the staggering altitude of 4,919 meters in the base of the massive Annapurna massif. The lake collects the glacial melt of the entire northern slopes of the Annapurna region and the Thorong Peak. From Yak Kharka, we will trek up to reach the beautiful Tilicho Lake which lies at an altitude of 4,919m. It is the main highlight of the trek as the sight of the beautiful pristine lake in the foot of the Himalayans and their reflections in the emerald lake is a magical sight to behold. The lake is also famous holy site for Hindus and Buddhists alike.
The trek is suitable even for trekkers with very little trekking experience. Throughout the trek we will have beautiful view of Mt. Lamjung, Mt. Manaslu, Pisang Peak, Annapurna 1, 2,3,and 4, Gangapurna, Chulu, Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri range. Trekkers will be able to feast their eyes on the beautiful scenery of mountains from near and from far throughout the trek. The most appropriate time for Thorong La Pass trek is from February to May, and September to November. Winter months are not advised for trekking as there will be very heavy snow fall in the region. Our Tilicho Lake-Thorong La Pass itinerary has been made very wisely by a group of professional mountaineers and trekkers. Suitable amount of time have been allocated for acclimatization in the high altitude, for recreation, and for memories to last a lifetime
Trek Duration : 18 Day
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 5416m
Difficulty : Moderate
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Flight & Private vehicle
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May.
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Kathmandu Swoyambhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Drive to Darapani (6 / 7h) 1860m.
Day 04: – Darapani – Chame (6 / 7h) 2670m.
Day 05: – Chame – Upper Pisang (5 / 6h) 3200m.
Day 06: – Upper Pisang – Ngawal (3 / 4h) 3600m.
Day 07: – Ngawal – Manang (4 / 5h) 3440m.
Day 08: – Manang – Khangsar (3 / 5h) 3734m.
Day 09: – Khangsar – Tilicho Base Camp (3 / 4h) 4150m.
Day 10: – Hiking to the Tilicho Lake observation and back to Base Camp.
Day 11: – Tilicho Base Camp – Yak Kharka (5 / 6h)
Day 12: – Yak Kharka – High Camp (2 / 3h) 4800m.
Day 13: – High Camp – Cross the Thorong la pass (5416m) and decend to Muktinath (8 /9h) 3760m.
Day 14: – Muktinath – Jomsom (5 / 6h) 2750m.
Day 15: – Jomsom – Flight to Pokhara.
Day 16: – Pokhara – Drive to Kathmandu (5 /6h) 1350m.
Day 17: – Rest day and shopping day.
Day 18: – Departure from Katmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|