The Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m trekking is undoubtedly one of the most popular trek routes in the world. The trail goes through beautiful pouring waterfalls, unique village settlements, terraced farms, enchanting rhododendron forests to take you to the base of the majestic Annapurna massif. The massif that lies in the north-central Himalayans includes one mountain over 8,000m, 13 mountains over 7,000m and more than 16 peaks over 6,000 meter. The trek offers enough time to witness and observe the beauty of these splendid silver peaks. The trekkers will be left mesmerized by the beauty of Annapurna 1, 2 and 3, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre and other satellite peaks. The trek to the base of the massive massif guarantees right amount of fun, adventure, gratification and memories to last a last time. You will be able to explore the unexploited natural and cultural heritages of the beautiful Himalayan nation. The ABC trek passes through diverse vegetation, elevation and climate and settlements to be one of the diverse trekking routes in the region.
Trek Duration : 13 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 4130m.
Difficulty : Moderate
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Flight & Private vehicle
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May.
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Drive to Birethanti (1020m).
Day 04: – Birethanti – Ghandruk ( 5 / 6h) 2050
Day 05: – Ghandruk – Chhomrong (5 /6h) 2170m.
Day 06: – Chhomrong – Bamboo (4 /5h) 2310m.
Day 07: – Bamboo – Deurali (3 / 4h) 3230m.
Day 08: – Deurali – Machhapuchhare Base Camp ( MBC) (2 /3h) 4190m.
Day 09: – MBC – Bambo via Annapurna Base Camp visit (6 /7 h) 2310m.
Day 10: – Bambo – Siwai (5 /6 h) and drive to Pokhara (3 / 4h) 820m.
Day 11: – Pokhara – Flight to Kathmandu (25min) 1350m.
Day 12: – Excursion day in Pokhara.
Day 13: – Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|