Jomsom Muktinath trek is one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal. it lies in Mustang district of western Nepal. The district is known as land beyond Himalayans as it lies to the north of the beautiful himalyan ranges such as Annapurna and Dhaulagiri. Jomsom is located at an altitude of 2,700m and is also known as Dzong-Sampa. Muktinath (3,710m) is one of the most important shrines in Nepal for Buddhists and Hindus alike. The trek will take you to the beautiful lake city of Pokhara through the Kali Gandaki River to the holy site of Muktinath. It falls under the Annapurna Circuit Trek in the beautiful north-western region of Nepal
Thet trek starts after we board a plane from Pokhara to Jomsom. From Jomsom, the headquarter of Mustang region our trek will commence. We will trek through beautiful thakalai villages, Marpha and Kagbeni being the notable ones. The Thakalis are the predominant inhabitants of the region who have their own very unique culture and traditions different that other Buddhist ethnicities in Nepal. We will also visit apple growing gardens as the apples of the region are very famois. We will trek uphill north to reach Kagbeni alongside the banks of the serene Kali Gandaki river. It is an ancient fortess settlement on the border of Upper Mustang. In the banks of Kali Gandaki we might find sacred rocks known as Saligram which are of religious importance to Hindus. The trial weavesthe lower part of Mustang region and encompasses iconic settlements like Kagbeni and Marpha. The trial’s highest point is the Muktinath temple which lies at elevation 3,800m. It is a very famous holy site for both Buddhists and Hindus.
The most suitable time for Jomsom – Muktinath trek is in all year. It is also suitable to trek the region during the monsoon season.
Trek Duration : 11 Day
Walking Day : 4 / 5 hour
Max Altitude : 2500m
Difficulty : Easy
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Flight & Private vehicle
Best Month : Sep – Dec & Feb – May
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Driver to Pokhara 820m.
Day 04: – Pokhara – Flight to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni (4 / 5h)
Day 05: – Kagbeni – Muktinath (3 / 4h)
Day 06: – Muktinath – Jomsom (5 / 6h)
Day 07: – Jomsom – Flight to Pokhara and visit Pokhara.
Day 08: – Pokhara – Drive to Chitwan Natinal park (4 / 5h)
Day 09: – Excursion and jungle safari day
Day 10: – Chitwan – Drive to Kathmandu (4 / 5h)
Day 11: – Departure from Katmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Duffel bag
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos
- Insurance policy copy
- Note book
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|