The Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m trekking is undoubtedly one of the most popular trek routes in the world. The trail goes through beautiful pouring waterfalls, unique village settlements, terraced farms, enchanting rhododendron forests to take you to the base of the majestic Annapurna massif. The massif that lies in the north-central Himalayans includes one mountain over 8,000m, 13 mountains over 7,000m and more than 16 peaks over 6,000 meter. The trek offers enough time to witness and observe the beauty of these splendid silver peaks. The trekkers will be left mesmerized by the beauty of Annapurna 1, 2 and 3, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre and other satellite peaks. The trek to the base of the massive massif guarantees right amount of fun, adventure, gratification and memories to last a last time. You will be able to explore the unexploited natural and cultural heritages of the beautiful Himalayan nation. The ABC trek passes through diverse vegetation, elevation and climate and settlements to be one of the diverse trekking routes in the region.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation in Kathmandu, Pokhara, Bandipur and Chitwan.
- Full board meal in Bandipur, Chitwan except Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- One way Flight Ticket from Kathmandu to Pokhara.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking, such as breakfast lunch & dinner
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- All transportation from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Local guide and Jungle safari fees in Chitwan.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|