The Annapurna Dhaulagiri trek will provide you the best view of both beautiful Himalayan regions of north-western Nepal with two biggest massifs. The Dhaulagiri massif stretches 120 km from Kali Gandaki River in east to Bheri in west. The giant massif is bounded by Bheri River and Myagdi River in south east and south west region. The Annapurna massif has 1 peak above 8,000m, 13 over 7,000m and 16 more above 6,000m. It is a two weeks community based trek what offers such a rich variation of beautiful landscapes and scenery, and experience the diverse and rich culture of the natives. We will stay at community managed inns and lodges throughout the trek. The beautiful trial passes through enchanting forests and seldom trekked trials amidst the foothills of the beautiful massifs that lies on either side of the world’s deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki gorge.
Annapurna Dhaulagiri Trek is also known by the name Kopra Ridge Trek which is a substitute route to the crowded Ghorepani Poonhill trekking trial. It is also one of the shortest yet gratifying trekking route Nepal has to offer with the view of the lofty silver peaks, blossoming rhododendron and oak forests, ad so on. We will also be able to witness the very rich culture of the people living in the region, the Gurungs and Thakalis. Since the region shares very close proximity with Tibet, the culture and traditions of the people living in the region is heavily influenced by Tibetan Buddhism. It is very interesting to see how these ethnics have sustained so well in the very harsh and remote terrain still unaffected by the chaos of the modernity.
The most suitable for Annapurna Dhaulagiri trek is from February to May, and September to December. Winter months are not recommended for trekking as there will be very heavy snow fall in the region.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- One way flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Full board meals on trekking such as breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- All transportation from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Oxygen gas in case,
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|