The Annapurna Base Camp 4,130m trekking is undoubtedly one of the most popular trek routes in the world. The trail goes through beautiful pouring waterfalls, unique village settlements, terraced farms, enchanting rhododendron forests to take you to the base of the majestic Annapurna massif. The massif that lies in the north-central Himalayans includes one mountain over 8,000m, 13 mountains over 7,000m and more than 16 peaks over 6,000 meter. The trek offers enough time to witness and observe the beauty of these splendid silver peaks. The trekkers will be left mesmerized by the beauty of Annapurna 1, 2 and 3, Himchuli, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre and other satellite peaks. The trek to the base of the massive massif guarantees right amount of fun, adventure, gratification and memories to last a last time. You will be able to explore the unexploited natural and cultural heritages of the beautiful Himalayan nation. The ABC trek passes through diverse vegetation, elevation and climate and settlements to be one of the diverse trekking routes in the region.
We will start the trek from Nayapul which is an 1 and half hour drive away from beautiful lake city of Pokhara. Once you commence the trek, you will feel immersed into nature and will be met by serene calmness. We will trek through the beautiful highlands of the Annapurna region.On the way there will be many viewpoints that will offer splendid view of the western peaks. One of the main highlight of the trek is Poonhill viewpoint from where we can have view of 10 towering peaks standing serially. From the Annapurna base camp, we can finally have a 360 degree of the tall soaring peaks which is truly a sight to remember for lifetime. We will also see the massive Annapurna glacier which originates from the massif itself. Since the trial goes clockwise we will not be returning through the same route. From base camp we will trek down to Chomrong and from there to Jhinu Danda where we can relish in the natural hot springs. While returning, the trial leads through magical rhododendron forests. We will trek down the beautiful villages inhabited by Gurungs and Magar. Another fascinating aspect of the trek is to observe and immerse in the rich traditions and culture of these people.
Trek Duration : 17 Days
Walking Day : 4 / 5 hour
Max Altitude : 5545m
Difficulty : Moderate
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Private vehicle and flight
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May.
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
Day 01: – Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel and welcome drinks.
Day 02: – Sightseeing in Kathmandu at Swoyabhu and Patan Durbar Square.
Day 03: – Kathmandu – Drive to Nayapul and trek to Birethanti ( 30 min) 1020m.
Day 04: – Birethanti – Ulleri ( 5 / 6h) 1960m.
Day 05: – Ulleri – Ghorepani (3 /4h) 2860m.
Day 06: – Ghorepani to Poon Hill view point – Tadapani (5/6h) 2590m.
Day 07: – Tadapani – Chhomrong (5 /6h) 2170m.
Day 08: – Chhomrong – Bambo (4 /5h) 2310m.
Day 09: – Bamboo – Deurali (3 / 4h) 3230m.
Day 10: – Deurali – Annapurna Base Camp (2 /3h) 4190m.
Day 11: – ABC – Bambo (4 /5h) 2310m.
Day 12: – Bamb0 – Jhinu Dada (5 /6h) 1780m.
Day 13: – Jhinu Dada – Siwai (2 / 3h) and drive to Pokhara (3/4h) 820m.
Day 14: – Pokhara – Excursion day in Pokhara.
Day 15: – Pokhara _ Flight to Kathmandu (25min) 1350m.
Day 16: – Departure from Kathmandu to your destination.
Note:- The trip itinerary can be adjust as your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- One way flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Full board meals on trekking such as breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available only on trekking.
- All transportation from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and TIMS card or trekking permit whatever needed.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Oxygen gas in case,
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
- Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
- Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
- Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
- Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
- Waterproof and windproof jackets
- T – shirt preferably quick dry
- Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
- Day pack / rucksack
- Torch light with rechargeable batteries
- Personal medicine or first aid
- Towel 2 piece
- Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
- Water bottle or camel bag
- Camera with rechargeable batteries
- Money belt + padlocks and Cash
- Passport + visa copy xxx
- Trip itinerary
- Passport size of photos and Insurance policy copy
- Note book and Pen.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below: