The beautiful peak, Himlung Himal stands tall at altitude of 7,126m. The mountain lies in the very far-flung Manaslu region of the north-eastern region of Annapurna region, which is one of the most remote places in Nepal. It is one of the most popular and peaks in the region. The mountain lies in very close proximity to the Nepal-Tibet border. The region was itself previously a restricted region and was only opened for trekking and climbing in 1992 by Nepal government. Due to this, only few expeditions are carried out every year in the region. The expedition for Mt Himlung follows the round Annapurna roué to Koto and from Koto to the hidden valleys of Nar and Phu. The route will provide you with very rich experience as you will have to pass through high peaks and passes, icy glaciers, remote alpine villages, beautiful forests, gompas, springs and iconics settlements.
From the top of Himlung Himal, you can have stunning view of other peaks in the region such as Api Himal, Chuli Peak, Nandadevi, Rajramba, Kappa to name a few. You can also have equally staggering view of the Annapurna, Nilgiri, and Dhaulagiri range. The mountain is not a very difficult one to climb. However, the experience does include some difficult technical challenges. That’s why climbers need to have previous experience of mountaineering or climbing trekking peaks. The Base camp will be set at an elevation of 4,900, which is situated at the upper border of one of the pastures of the Phu valley. There will be three high camps at elevations of 5,450m, 6,000m, and 6,350m. After the successful climbing of the beautiful peak, we will climb down from the same face to reach the base camp. After a rest day, we will trek down to the valleys of Nar and Phu, where you will be able to see the iconic alpine settlement which is highly influenced by Tibetan Buddhism. From Nar Phu, we will trek down to Kang La Phedi, Ngawal village, and Chame. From Chame, we will drive back to Kathmandu, where our Himlung Himal expedition will come full circle. We at Adventure Exodus will make all the necessary arrangements to make sure that you have a 100% successful and memorable time at the top of the most beautiful peaks in the Himalayans. We have medically trained guides and an advanced medical kit, and all kind of amenities you may need to make sure you feel successful and comfortable at our hands.
Our itinerary has been designed by a team of professional guides and mountaineers with years of experience in the field. Ample amount of days has been allocated for acclimatization to weather and harsh terrains of the Himalayans, and also for the exploration as the route to the base camp of the mountain and back from the mountain is an excellent trekking route in itself. The most suitable time to undertake the Himlung Himal expedition is in autumn and in spring, because the visibility and weather conditions are favorable in these times.
Trek Duration : 22 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 7126m
Difficulty : Technical and Challenging
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House and camping climbing period
Transportation : Private vehicle
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May
Group Size : 5 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking and expedition.
- All expedition and trekking Permit whatever needed.
- Climbing equipment such as, Fixed rope, main rope, ice bar, etc necessaries.
- Full insurance and First Aid for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking, expedition breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
- Baggage allowance for trekking up and down is 60kg: 40kg ratio per person.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency oxygen mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication for short and urgent communicate.
- Oxygen Bottles for Climbers and for Sherpa with mask and regulators.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
- All tents for camp 1, 2, 3 and 4; Ice fall charges.
- Free assistance service for cargo and duty clearance.
- Our service charge and Government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter search and rescue for climber.
- Summit bonus for the Sherpa after approaching to the summit.
- All personal climbing gears.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
Waterproof and windproof jackets
T – shirt preferably quick dry
Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
Day pack / rucksack
Torch light with rechargeable batteries
Personal medicine or first aid
Towel 2 piece
Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
Water bottle or camel bag
Camera with rechargeable batteries
Money belt + padlocks and Cash
Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|