If there is needed details itinerary, please contact us , we will provide you by email for temporarily, till the fulfill write details itinerary.
Thank you !!!
Trek Duration : 27 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 6387m
Difficulty : Technical and Challenging
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House & Camping.
Transportation : Private vehicle
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May
Group Size : 5 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking and expedition.
- All expedition and trekking Permit whatever needed.
- Climbing equipment such as, Fixed rope, main rope, ice bar, etc necessaries.
- Full insurance and First Aid for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking, expedition breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
- Baggage allowance for trekking up and down is 60kg: 40kg ratio per person.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency oxygen mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication for short and urgent communicate.
- Oxygen Bottles for Climbers and for Sherpa with mask and regulators.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
- All tents for camp 1, 2, 3 and 4; Ice fall charges.
- Free assistance service for cargo and duty clearance.
- Our service charge and Government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter search and rescue for climber.
- Summit bonus for the Sherpa after approaching to the summit.
- All personal climbing gears.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|