The Mt. Everest is the greatest challenge highest peak in the world with elevation of 8848m/29,028 ft above the sea level. Mt. Everest is situated between on the border of Nepal and Tibet (China). Actually, the Everest was named by Sir George Everest, the British surveyor-general of India. Mounet Everest know as in Nepali, Sagarmatha, in tibetan Chololungma, and Qomolungma, whichever chose the name, it’s vagueness still lives on. Tenzing Norgay Sherpa and Sir Edmund Hillary, has been reach there on the top of Mt. Everest on 29th May 1975 from the South – East Ridge route.
Adventure Exodus is managing the Everest Expedition (2019) under the leadership of expedition ice doctor, mountain leadership, sirdar and guide. We focus to expedition in sensitive manner, bringing useless garbage, and all human waste produced on the mountain down to base camp for properly disposal.
Trek Duration : 55 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 8848m
Difficulty : Adventure Challenging
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge & Camping.
Transportation : Flight & Private vehicle
Best Month : Mar – May
Group Size : 5 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking and expedition.
- All expedition and trekking Permit whatever needed.
- Full insurance and First Aid for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking, expedition breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- Flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
- Baggage allowance for trekking up and down is 60kg: 40kg ratio per person.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency oxygen mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication for short and urgent communicate.
- Oxygen Bottles (4L) for Climbers and for Sherpa with mask and regulators.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
- All tents for camp 1, 2, 3 and 4; Ice fall charges.
- Free assistance service for cargo and duty clearance.
- Our service charge and Government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter search and rescue for climber.
- Summit bonus for the Sherpa after approaching to the summit.
- All personal climbing gears.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
Waterproof and windproof jackets
T – shirt preferably quick dry
Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
Day pack / rucksack
Torch light with rechargeable batteries
Personal medicine or first aid
Towel 2 piece
Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
Water bottle or camel bag
Camera with rechargeable batteries
Money belt + padlocks and Cash
Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|