Trek Duration : 60 Days
Walking Day : 4 / 5 hour
Max Altitude : 8091m
Difficulty : Technical Adventure
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge & Camping.
Transportation : Flight & Private vehicle
Best Month : March – May and Sep – Nov
Group Size : 5 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel.
- All accommodation as BB in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Experience professional guide for tour, trekking and expedition.
- All expedition and trekking Permit whatever needed.
- Full insurance and First Aid for staff during the trip.
- Full board meals on trekking, expedition breakfast lunch & dinner.
- Transportation from the starting and ending points of the trekking.
- Flight tickets from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- All camping equipment like camp furniture (table, chairs), kitchenware, kitchen, dining, guest, shower and toilet tents in Advance Base Camp.
- Baggage allowance for trekking up and down is 60kg: 40kg ratio per person.
- Required fixed and dynamic rope during climbing period.
- Emergency oxygen mask and regulator upon requirement of guest with reliable charge.
- Each expedition member will have an individual tent in the ABC.
- Satellite phone carrying by Guide for communication.
- Oxygen Bottles (4L) for Climbers and for Sherpa with mask and regulators.
- Solar panel for light and battery charger in Base Camp.
- All tents for camp 1, 2, 3 and 4; Ice fall charges.
- Free assistance service for cargo and duty clearance.
- Our service charge and Government taxes levied in Nepal.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad
- Clothing, packing items or bags, personal medical kit, camera/video fees or trekking gears.
- Any extra expenses arising out of various/unforeseen situations like natural calamities, landslides, political disturbances, strikes, changes in Government regulations, etc.
- Rescue, repatriation, medicines, medical tests and hospitalization expenses.
- Medical and travel Insurance with helicopter search and rescue for climber.
- Summit bonus for the Sherpa after approaching to the summit.
- All personal climbing gears.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
Waterproof and windproof jackets
T – shirt preferably quick dry
Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
Day pack / rucksack
Torch light with rechargeable batteries
Personal medicine or first aid
Towel 2 piece
Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
Water bottle or camel bag
Camera with rechargeable batteries
Money belt + padlocks and Cash
Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|