Yala Peak stands tall at an elevation of 5,500m in the Langtang valley of Himalayan country Nepal. The Yala Peak is an excellent introductory trekking peak that does only have very minimal technical challenges and thus provides a smooth yet incredible peak climbing experience. It is most suitable for those people who cannot allocate to afford more time for peak climbing adventures. The Yala Peak climb offers a rare opportunity to blend adventure trekking with moderately difficult peak climbing which is nonetheless very gratifying. The mountain lies in the beautiful Langtang Valley that is located just 30kms north to the Kathmandu Valley. The peak itself is located right in the Nepal-Tiber border along with peaks like Langtang Lirung the beautiful Ganesh Himal massif, Dorje Lakpa, Naya Kanga and Gangchempo, and the majestic Shishapangma which stands tall at an elevation of 8,013m. From the top of Yala Peak, we can have incredible views of all these mountains panoramically and also the several glaciers and lakes the region houses.
Yala Peak is a simple and easy climb suitable for climbers or trekkers who do not have previous experience or knowledge of peak climbing. It is also known as one of the easiest summits to climb in Nepal since we do not need very advanced equipment or rich climbing background to attempt the ascent. However, climbers do need to be in good health and physical conditions. The last 400m of the peak is covered fully with ice, thus we will have to use equipment like ice axe, crampon and ropes to reach the top of the summit. From the top, we can have the most panoramic view of the Shishapangma, Gangchempo and other satellite peaks towering at varied elevations.
The most optimum time for Yala Peak climbing is in October and November in autumn and April and May in spring. The months are selected on the basis of visibility and climate. It’s not possible to trek during winter due to heavy snowfall in the region. We are committed to provide you with best hospitality in the Himalayans as your safety and well-being are our number one priority.
Trek Duration : 16 Day
Walking Day : 4/5 hour
Max Altitude : 5900m
Difficulty : Easy
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : private vehicle
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and trekking and climbing permits whatever needed.
- Kitchen Materials.
- Dom Tent with fom mattress.
- Toilet and shower tents.
- All climbing gears ( Rope, Ice Crew, Snow bar, Ice axe etc)
- Personal climbing equipment for each climber.
- Oxygen gas with regulator.
- Cook, Cook helper.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
– Snow Glass
– Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
– Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
– Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
– Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
– Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
– Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
– Waterproof and windproof jackets
– T – shirt preferably quick dry
– Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
– Day pack / rucksack
– Torch light with rechargeable batteries
– Personal medicine or first aid
– Towel 2 piece
– Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
– Water bottle or camel bag
– Camera with rechargeable batteries
– Money belt + padlocks and Cash
– Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
– Trip itinerary
– Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|