Naya Kanga Peak also known as the Ganja La Chuli stands tall at an elevation of 5,844m. The peak is situated in the langtang region, the second largest national park in the country which is situated just 30kms north of Kathmandu Valley. It is a very easily accessible peak lying in close proximity of Kathmandu valley and is a perfect climbing peak for amateur mountaineers and experienced trekkers. One does not necessarily need to have the previous trekking experience of peak climbing to ascent the peak as we will not overcome any major technical difficulty during the climb.
The majestic peak of Naya Kanga lies to the west of Ganja La Pass which itself lies at a very tall elevation of 5,122m offering some of the best views of the Langtang Lirung, the massive Ganesh Himal massif, Dorje Lakpa, Yala and Gangchempo, and the regal Shishapangma which stands tall at an altitude of 8,013m. From the crest of Naya Kanga peak we can have unbelievable views of all these peaks panoramically and also the numerous glaciers and lakes the region is home to. The regular route to the top reach the top of Naya Kanga peak is to hike through the high hills of Helambu region. We will climb the peak from the snowy north-eastern ridge. We will set up the Naya Kanga base camp at an altitude of 4,400m where we will rest one day to acclimatize to the harsh climate and terrain. The high camp will be set at an altitude of 5,000m. We will spend a few days here acclimatizing and going on day-treks. After the completion of the ascent we will cross the exciting Ganja La pass at an elevation of 5,133m. From there we will trek back through beautiful settlements of Dukpu and Tarkegyang to put an end to the trek. From the top of the Naya Kanga summit, we will have very gratifying view of the tall towering peaks like Ganesh Himal Massif, Gangchempo, Shishapangma, and Langtang Lirung to name a few. We can also see many glaciers and lakes sourcing from these beautiful peaks to elevate the experience further.
We are unconditionally dedicated to make your experience the best one at the base of youngest peaks in the world and at the top of the lovely Naya Kanga Peak. Our first and primary priority is your comfort and safety during the course of the whole journey and to make the excursion the kind you will remember for a lifetime.
Trek Duration : 18 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 5800m
Difficulty : Challenging
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest house
Transportation : Private vehicle
Best Month : Sep – Nov and Mar – May
Group Size : 2 Pax minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and trekking and climbing permits whatever needed.
- Kitchen Materials.
- Dom Tent with fom mattress.
- Toilet and shower tents.
- All climbing gears ( Rope, Ice Crew, Snow bar, Ice axe etc)
- Personal climbing equipment for each climber.
- Oxygen gas with regulator.
- Cook, Cook helper.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
– Snow Glass
– Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
– Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
– Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
– Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
– Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
– Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
– Waterproof and windproof jackets
– T – shirt preferably quick dry
– Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
– Day pack / rucksack
– Torch light with rechargeable batteries
– Personal medicine or first aid
– Towel 2 piece
– Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
– Water bottle or camel bag
– Camera with rechargeable batteries
– Money belt + padlocks and Cash
– Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
– Trip itinerary
– Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|