The Mera Peak is stands at an incredible height of 6,476m making it the tallest trekking peak in Nepal. The beautiful peak lies in the Khumbu region and is one of the most popular peaks in Nepal. Despite its height, the peak has very less technical difficulty but is very immensely gratifying as from the top of Mera Peak we can have very beautiful view of the eastern Himalayan vista.
Our journey will begin with a scenic flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. We will commence our trek from the beautiful village of Lukla to reach the isolated terrain which houses the Mera Peak. Lukla is also known as the gateway to the very popular Everest Base Camp. From Lukla, we will trek through the beautiful high alpine villages to reach the top of an eastern ridge. From there, we will trek through the beautiful and mysterious valley of Hinku and through the enchanting and magical rhododendron forests. We will also trek through green pasturelands and sub-alpine forests to reach the base of the beautiful Mera Peak. We will eventually reach the altitude of 5,800m also known as the high camp where we will set up a camp for Mera peak. From here, the trek to the top of the Mera Peak is technically very straightforward on a very big and long glacier.
Trek Duration : 16 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 6461m
Difficulty : Moderate
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest house and Camp
Transportation : Private vehicle and flight
Best Month : Sep – Nov and Mar – May
Group Size : 2 Pax minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and trekking and climbing permits whatever needed.
- Kitchen Materials.
- Dom Tent with fom mattress.
- Toilet and shower tents.
- All climbing gears ( Rope, Ice Crew, Snow bar, Ice axe etc)
- Personal climbing equipment for each climber.
- Oxygen gas with regulator.
- Cook, Cook helper.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
– Snow Glass
– Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
– Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
– Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
– Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
– Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
– Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
– Waterproof and windproof jackets
– T – shirt preferably quick dry
– Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
– Day pack / rucksack
– Torch light with rechargeable batteries
– Personal medicine or first aid
– Towel 2 piece
– Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
– Water bottle or camel bag
– Camera with rechargeable batteries
– Money belt + padlocks and Cash
– Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
– Trip itinerary
– Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|