Tent Peak also known as Tharpu Chuli is one of the most popular trekking peaks in the western Himalayan range of Nepal. The peak is characterized by a nice central position in the Annapurnna range. The peak stands tall at an altitude of 5,663m and is relatively easier to climb than HImchuli and Singuchuli, since the peak is located near the southern side of the Annapurna Base Camp. When we reach the top of Tent Peak, we will have incredible views of the Annapurna massif that includes one peak over 8,000m and dozens of peak over 7,000m and 6,000m like the beautiful Himchuli, Gangapurna, Machhapuchhre and so on. Before the expedition, we will complete the sightseeing of cultural valley of Kathmandu. From there, we will drive to the lake city of Pokhara and then from there to Nayapul from where our trek will begin. We will trek through the beautiful trekking and tourist destinations like Ghorepani and Tadapani to reach Poonhill. Poonhill is one of the most famous view point in the whole region from where we can have splendid sunset and sunrise view of rays pouring down on mountains. We will also trek through Machhapuchhre Base Camp, the base camp for the magnificent Fish Tail mountain. From there we will trek to Annapurna Base Camp from where the ascend to the peak begins. We will return from the same route to reach Nayapul once again from where the expedition journey comes to an end.
During the trek we will cross the beautiful white water river Modi Khola many times. The climb upto Annapurna and Machhapuchhre Base Camp is another highlight of the expedition which many other trekking peak expeditions do not offer. There are some very steep and ridge climbing we will have to undertake which makes the climb very adventurous yet fun and refreshing. However, those who are trying to ascend a trekking peak for the very first time will find it difficult. Once we successfully reach the top of theTent Peak we will have one of the best panoramic vista of the Himalayan range the region has to offer such as Annapurna 1 and 3, Himchuli, Baraha Shikhar, Khangshar Kang, Gangapurna to name a few.
We are absolutely committed to make your experience the best one at the base of youngest peaks in the world and at the top of the beautiful Tent Peak. Our first and foremost priority is your well being and safety throughout the whole journey and to make the journey the kind you will remember for a lifetime.
• Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel.
• All accommodation as 4 star hotel in Kathmandu.
• All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Kathmandu and
• Experience professional for tour/ trekking / climbing
• All climbing and trekking permit whatever needed.
• Domestic flight tickets from Kathmandu to Lukla to
• Full insurance for staff during the trip.
• Full board meals on your all trip duration.
• Camping and Kitchen equipment for base camp and high camp,
how ever necessaries.
• Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available until
• Transportation from the starting and ending points of the
• First Aid Kit for staff.
• Oxygen gas.
• Down Sleeping bag and T- Shirt.
• Duffel Bag and trekking pole.
• All climbing equipment what every necessaries.
• Cook/ Assistance guide and porters.
• Trekking / climbing Map
• All hard drinks such as : Mineral water, whisky, rum, cola,
• Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as
• Personal expenses like hot shower and battery charge
• International flight tickets.
• Personal equipment
• Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
• Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
– Snow Glass
– Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
– Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
– Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
– Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
– Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
– Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
– Waterproof and windproof jackets
– T – shirt preferably quick dry
– Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
– Day pack / rucksack
– Torch light with rechargeable batteries
– Personal medicine or first aid
– Towel 2 piece
– Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
– Water bottle or camel bag
– Camera with rechargeable batteries
– Money belt + padlocks and Cash
– Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
– Trip itinerary
– Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|