The Pisang Peak stands tall at an altitude of 6,091m in the western Himalayans of Nepal. The mountain lies in the magnificent Annapurna region that houses many 8,000m peaks such as Nilgiri, Manaslu, Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.
The western side of the mountain is guarded by a very big glacier thus making it difficult to climb the peak from western side. The western side of the peak is characterized by massive rocks thus making it not a popular choice to commence the climb from. The majestic Pisang Peak overlooks the beautiful Sherpa settlements of Pisang and the sub alpine pastures below it which gives the climbers a beautiful view of the surrounding peaks and settlements. The first expedition of Pisang Peak was undertaken by a German expedition group in 1955 AD. A joint and combined expedition package of the Annapurna Circuit and Pisang Peak Climbing is one of the best package the region has to offer and is also known as a made in heaven for enthusiastic and experienced mountain climbers and also climbers with very little experience of peak climbing before. Our scientific and detailed itinerary is made by professional climbers and guides who have garnered years of mountaineering experiences in the mountains to make sure that you have the safest trek and climbing to cherish for a lifetime.
The journey will begin from Besi Shahar in Lamjung District that is situated in the foothills of Lamjung Himal. One of the main highlights of the whole trek is crossing the magnificent Thorong La Pass at an altitude of 5,416m. From the pass, we can have splendid view of the whole western Himalayan range including the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Massif. we will trek through sparse sub-alpine forests and pastures to reach the beautiful Gurung village of Pisang that lies in the foothills of Lamjung Mountain. We will set up our first camp at Kharka at altitude of 4,380m which is the best place to set up the camp. We will set another camp known as High Camp at incredible height of 5,400m on the south face of a ridge. The ridge will then take us to the last snow slop that is very steep but not difficult to continue our ascent towards the summit. We will make a descent down the same route we took before. We will also visit Mustang, the district beyond Himalayans and pay our homage to the holy Muktinath temple that is located in the foothills of Mt Dhaulagiri and Mt Nilgiri.
The campaign will be about 20 days long and the highest altitude point during the trek will be 6,091m. We will spend the nights in motels, tea houses and camps depending on the region. For the climbing campaign, we will have to walk 6-7 hours normally and on some days it can also be extended to 8 or 9 hours. We will cover the distance of 10 kilometers on average. The most optimum time for Pisang Peak climbing is in autumn (October and November) and spring (April and May). The months are selected depending on climate and visibility
Trek Duration : 20 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 6091m
Difficulty : Challenging
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest house
Transportation : Private vehicle and flight
Best Month : Sep – Dov and Mar – May
Group Size : 2 Pax minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and trekking and climbing permits whatever needed.
- Kitchen Materials.
- Dom Tent with fom mattress.
- Toilet and shower tents.
- All climbing gears ( Rope, Ice Crew, Snow bar, Ice axe etc)
- Personal climbing equipment for each climber.
- Oxygen gas with regulator.
- Cook, Cook helper.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
– Snow Glass
– Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
– Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
– Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
– Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
– Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
– Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
– Waterproof and windproof jackets
– T – shirt preferably quick dry
– Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
– Day pack / rucksack
– Torch light with rechargeable batteries
– Personal medicine or first aid
– Towel 2 piece
– Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
– Water bottle or camel bag
– Camera with rechargeable batteries
– Money belt + padlocks and Cash
– Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
– Trip itinerary
– Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|