Chulu Peak lies in a small valley in the north-western region of Manang district. There are two peaks Chulu East that lies at an elevation of 6,584m and Chulu West that lies at an elevation of 6,491m. Chulu West is often dubbed as the best trekking peak in the Annapurna region and presents experienced trekkers and mountaineers with a very great adventure opportunity. Throughout the trek and from the top of the summit we will get to have incredible views of the western mountain ranges such as 8,000m above peaks like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, and Nilgiri among other satellite peaks towering at altitudes ranging from 7,000m to 8,000m.
Chulu West peak is a part of the beautiful Manang Himal which is in turn part of the bigger massif, Damodar Himal. From the north to south the region is bordered by beautiful seasonal glaciers like Nar Khola, Hunlung Khola, and Phu Khola. It is also guarded by the big Marshyangdi Khola. While climbing Chulu West, we will have to overcome many technical sections which make the whole expedition adventurous yet fun. Therefore, only trekkers and mountaineers with previous mountaineering experience are recommended for Chulu West Peak climbing. We will make successive tent camps throughout the ascending of Chulu West. We will make the ascend with gradual acclimatization and with help of proper climbing gears like to climb the summit. To reach the top of Chulu West we will have to cross technical sections that will need use of tools like crampons, harness, ice axes and ropes. From the top we can have very beautiful and panoramic view of Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, and Annapurna among other satellite peaks.
The most optimum season for Chulu West peak climbing is in autumn (October and November) and in spring (April and May). The months are selected depending on the climate and visibility. Winter months are not suggested because there will be very heavy snowfall making it impossible to climb. We are absolutely committed to make your experience the best one at the base of youngest peaks in the world and at the top of the beautiful Chulu West peak. Our first and foremost main concern is your wellbeing and safety throughout the whole journey and to make the journey the kind you will remember for a lifetime.
Trek Duration : 20 Days
Walking Day : 5 / 6 hour
Max Altitude : 6485m
Difficulty : Technical
Accommodation : Hotel / Lodge / Guest House
Transportation : Private vehicle and flight
Best Month : Sep – Nov & Mar – May
Group Size : 2 Pax Minimum
Itinerary Type : Customize
- Airport Pick up and transfers to hotel and welcome drinks.
- All accommodation at 4/5 star in Kathmandu, Pokhara.
- Breakfast, Lunch and dinner during the trip/ travel.
- Experience professional guide, sub guide and porters.
- Full insurance for staff during the trip.
- All entrance fees during the sightseeing in Katmandu and until finished.
- All domestic flight ticket from Pokhara to Kathmandu.
- Everyday mineral water during your trip.
- Everyday warm or heater at dining hall.
- Properly tea and coffee whatever hot drink available.
- All transportation with AC deluxe from the starting to ending points of the trip.
- First Aid Kit for staff.
- National park entry fee and trekking and climbing permits whatever needed.
- Kitchen Materials.
- Dom Tent with fom mattress.
- Toilet and shower tents.
- All climbing gears ( Rope, Ice Crew, Snow bar, Ice axe etc)
- Personal climbing equipment for each climber.
- Oxygen gas with regulator.
- Cook, Cook helper.
- Down Sleeping bag ( -20)
- Down Jackets and Trouser.
- Trekking stick / pole.
- Potter bag ( Duffel bag)
- Personal expenses like hot shower and battery /charge/wifi.
- Personal equipment.
- All hard drinks such as : whisky, rum, cola, fanta, etc.
- Any extra cost offering from unfavorable circumstance such as weather bad.
- Personal insurance and International flight tickets.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation if necessary.
- Personal tips for trekking staff.
While you make such a adventure travel plan to visit in Nepal, Please bring your one suitcase or ( DUFFEL BAG ) and trekking day pack inside or as hand luggage use for at Kathmandu. You just need casual clothes such as jeans and a light jacket if the evening time gets cold. Leave your things that you don’t need in Trekking/ Travel / climbing at Hotel, while you return from the trip then you you will it back from there. The things that you need are listed below:
– Snow Glass
– Down Jakets, trouser,gloves, shokes etc
– Boots ( Millet) / Coflash,
– Trekking boots / shoes and Socks normally 4 / 5 spare,
– Camp / lodge footwear ( sandals)
– Thermal underwear ( long sleeve tops and paints)
– Walking trouser ( light and flexible) but not jeans paint
– Waterproof and windproof jackets
– T – shirt preferably quick dry
– Sun hat, Gloves 2 pair, Neck scarf and Sun glass
– Day pack / rucksack
– Torch light with rechargeable batteries
– Personal medicine or first aid
– Towel 2 piece
– Lib guard (balm) and Sun cream
– Water bottle or camel bag
– Camera with rechargeable batteries
– Money belt + padlocks and Cash
– Passport + visa copy xxx and Passport size of photos
– Trip itinerary
– Insurance policy copy, Note book and Pens.
|S.No.||Departure Date||Availability||Duration / Cost||Cost/Person||Join Group|